Carlisle is holding health care costs flat for the FOURTH consecutive year
We know the burden that inflation has imposed on you and your families. While health care costs are rising across the country – Carlisle recognizes your dedication and is backing our employees!
2023 Benefits Open Enrollment is October 31- November 11
Our employees’ wellbeing is key to Carlisle’s success. Ensuring affordable and accessible health care for our employees and their families is a top priority. While health care costs are expected to increase by nearly 7% across the nation, Carlisle will absorb those costs to keep your premiums at the same rates for the fourth year in a row!
If you take no action during Open Enrollment, you will default to the same coverage you have now, except for your tax-savings account contributions. You must re-elect your contributions to the Health Savings Account (HSA) and/or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), where eligible.
What’s New for 2023
We have added some enhancements to our benefits lineup to bring you even more options.
- Lower family deductible and out-of-pocket maximums. We are moving to a two-tiered medical plan, meaning that the family deductible and out-of-pocket maximums will decrease. Carlisle will adjust contributions to the HSA and HRA plans accordingly.
- Expanded travel and lodging coverage. To make medical care more accessible, our medical plans provide coverage for eligible travel and lodging expenses when health care services are not available close to home.
- Enhanced mental health support through Lyra. Lyra connects you and your dependents to mental and emotional health care that is both convenient and personalized.
- New advocacy services with Health Advocate. Health Advocate provides one-on-one support to help you and your family understand your coverage, find the right medical provider, resolve insurance claims issues, and more.
- Two-weeks of Paid Parental Leave. In conjunction with other leaves programs, Carlisle will now provide two weeks of paid leave to care for a newborn, adopted, or foster child.
- New Commuter/Parking benefits with PayFlex. Set aside pretax dollars to pay for qualified transit and parking expenses related to travel to the workplace.
- Flexible Spending Accounts moving to PayFlex. If you enroll in the dependent or medical care FSA programs, you will receive a new account and debit card to access your funds.