Learn How to Save Money with Tax‑Advantaged Accounts
With Carlise’s spending and savings accounts, you pay for eligible expenses with tax‑free money deducted from your paycheck.
Carlisle offers you two ways to save:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – for health care expenses if you are enrolled in the Carlisle HSA Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – for health care expenses if you are enrolled in the Carlisle HRA Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – for health care expenses if you are enrolled in the Carlisle HRA Plan or waived medical coverage.
- Dependent Care FSA – for day care and elder care expenses that allow you or your spouse to work.
- For information – contact Payflex at 888-678-8242 or visit www.payflex.com
How Does the Tax Break Work?
The money is not taxed when it goes into your account—it comes out of your paycheck before taxes are taken. This means you pay fewer taxes on your overall income, which means you get more of your money in your pocket.
And, the funds are not taxed when you use them or when you are reimbursed for eligible expenses.